Duplication is a great choice for those seeking small quantities of CDs in short amount of time. We’ve listed the most common eco-wallet configurations on this page for purchase. If you have a special request or would like to receive a customized quote please connect with us via our HELP DESK.
CD duplication is similar to burning a CD/DVD on your personal computer. A CD/DVD duplicator extracts data from the master disc and writes it to a blank disc. The difference between burning multiple CD/DVD-Rs at a duplication facility and burning one on your computer desktop is that the duplication facility burns hundreds at a time on towers that are linked together. Each tower contains several CD/DVD trays so that many copies can be created simultaneously. After all the data has been written unto the blank CD/DVD-R, the information is verified with the master, and the process is complete.
Advantages of CD/DVD Duplication
- Our duplicated CDs are virtually indistinguishable from replicated product.
- The standard turn-time is 2-5 business days, even for runs up to 5,000 units.
- Digital full color printing is available with no prepress charges.
Disadvantages of CD/DVD Duplication
- The “per unit” costs for duplication are higher than with replication discs.
- Most duplication facilities are small and are commonly limited to hand assembly of the media into packaging as a result of their low volume runs.
Important Details About Our Duplication Process:
- Prices listed above do not include tax or shipping. Customers with tax exempt status must present a resale certificate in order to purchase goods tax-free.
- All orders include a free UPC Code for each title if necessary.
- All CD duplication pricing includes full color imprint.
- The packaging is digital print.
- Customer can supply all files digitally. BUT, if the Master CD contains embedded information (i.e. Artist Name, Song Titles, ISRC Codes, etc.), customer must send a Master Disc to our duplication facility.
- Our turnaround is consistent and typically shorter than the competition.
- Some companies pad the freight charges to make up for some of the margin they’re giving up on the net price offered up front. We only charge the exact, preferred-rate freight cost to your destination. It’s best if you can provide a business address because home delivery is almost double the price.